Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mr. Oakland Speaks


I love Oakland and have loved it for as long as I can remember.

As a young child living in The Haight, my fondest memories were the "trips" across The Bay to see my Aunt Carol. Ok. She wasn't my real aunt, but she and my Mom were true "sisters". Fairyland, Knowland Park, I. Magnin, Jack London Square, Doggie Diner, and Capwell's ? The only thing better was one of those sunshine-laced days to make it a perfect day. I even decided to attend high school here. I couldn't get enough!

My Blog will be devoted to all things Oakland; especially the revival of Downtown. I live Downtown. I work Downtown. I love in Downtown. It is my goal to have as many Oakland Lovers live in Downtown as possible.

Lovers of Oakland Unite!

No comments:

Post a Comment